Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2014 Medicare Part D Plans (2014 Medicare Drug Plans)

2014 Medicare Part D Plans:

Medicare has published the 2014 Medicare Part D Drug Plans. There are a lot of changes, the biggest at my first glance is how much the Coventry, First Health Part D Plan's monthly premium increased. If you take all Generic medications than you know this plan provides $0 copay for most Generics. 

Have no fear, WellCare is picking up the slack. In most counties, WellCare has a Part D plan that also provides most Generics for $0 copay and the 2014 monthly premium is below $20. 

I offer an easy way to shop for your best 2014 Medicare Part D Plan. E-mail me your name, zip code, a list of your medications, your dosage, and your phone number. I will e-mail you the most cost effective 2014 Medicare Part D Drug Plan based on your medications. 

My e-mail address: Bob@MedicareBob.com

You can also call me anytime, (direct) 1-800-525-0299

Robert Bache aka "MedicareBob"
Owner / Licenced Agent
Senior Healthcare Direct
www.SrHealthcareDirect.com
www.MedicareBob.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment